Path Valley Tidbits
- GSP Video visited Path Valley for the Sunday portion of the Fall Jamboree.
- Billy Pauch Jr. pulled off the double sweep, capturing all four SpeedSTR and 600 wingless micro features on the weekend.
- Freddie Rahmer Jr., who finished second on Sunday, won the 2013 SpeedSTR National Championship.
- SpeedSTRs, 600cc wingless micros, All-Star Slingshots and Junior Slingshots all competed in the event promoted by Action Track USA
November 10, 2013 Video Highlights Continue→
- Matt Janisch won Saturday’s TQ midget Octoberfest finale at Borgers Speedway after making the mid-race pass on Lou Cicconi. Billy Pauch, who made a rare pavement appearance, started and finished in third.
- GSP Video will not be producing a complete raceday DVD from this event. Footage from the day will be used in an upcoming promotional video for the track
October 26, 2013 Video Highlights Continue→
- 2013 came to a disappointing end on Saturday night at Grandview as rain cut short the 5-25s Thunder on the Hill event to just three complete features for the ARDC midgets, sportsman and legends cars plus a vintage modified exhibition.
- The rained out 358 modified feature will be added to 2014 Thunder event while the URC sprint feature will be run on a Saturday night when the series returns next season.
October 19, 2013 Video Highlights Continue→
Penn Can Tidbits
- Billy Decker held off strong challenges from Matt Sheppard and Joey Grammes to pick up the $5,000 ‘King of the Can’ win.
- After two early power outages, a specatator at the track, John White of Light Tower Rentals, was able to hook up a replacment generator to keep the lights on the rest of the night.
October 18, 2013 Video Highlights Continue→
Five Mile Point Tidbits
- 79 modifieds filled the pits at Saturday’s Short Track SuperNationals with Craig Hanson coming out on top in his first ever visit to the 1/4-mile oval in Kirkwood, New York.
- Jonathan Carpenter (street stocks) and Nick Griest (four cylinder stocks) were victorious earlier in the evening in the two support races.
October 12, 2013 Video Highlights Continue→
- GSP Video was invited to Borgers Speedway for one of the biggest shows they’ve ever run on the 1/7-mile paved oval. The ‘Rumble on the Ridge’ TQ midget feature paid $2,000 to win and drew full field of cars.
- Brett Conkling inherited the lead in the TQ midget feature after the front row of Matt Janisch and Anthony Sesley collided on an early restart. Conkling led the rest of the way for the feature win.
- Mike Lapicki and Loudon Reimert swapped the lead a couple times late in the slingshot feature with Lapicki coming out on top.
- Justin Gumley took the lead on the first lap of the Sr. Champ Kart feature took the wire-to-wire win for a $1,250 payday. A slew of other karting divisions took part in the afternoon and evening of racing as well.
October 5, 2013 Video Highlights Continue→