- New York modified veteran Dale Planck scored his first ever Action Track win Wednesday. Planck took the early lead from Brad Brightbill and led the rest of the way by a comfortable margin.
- Alex Bright won a thriller in the 600 wingless micro feature as held off Brian Carber at the finish. Early in the race Brett Michalski took a wild flip over the wall inbetween turns 3 and 4.
- Brett Bieber won the slingshot tour race and Jarid Kunkle won his third 270 micro feature of the season.
July 31, 2013 Video Highlights Read More →
- Billy Pauch Jr. led every lap of the SpeedSTR feature for his third win of the year. Pauch Jr. earlier crashed hard while battling for the lead on the final lap in a 600 wingless micro heat race.
- The slingshot division was in the spotlight with the ‘Kutztown Komet 100’ which included a pit stop for a tire change at the halfway point. Mark Sensenig won his second feature in a row at the Action Track.
- Brett Peters held off Jay Hartman by a margin of 0.043 seconds for the 600 micro feature win, while Bobby Butler won his first career 270 main to complete the night of racing.
July 17, 2013 Video Highlights Read More →
- Action Track USA completed the first half of the 2013 season on Wednesday night and will have the next two weeks off.
- Billy Pauch Jr. made it two in a row in the SpeedSTR division, drawing the pole position and leading every lap of feature over Kenny Brightbill.
- Kyle Lick once again ran the high side to perfection in the wingless 600cc micro for his second win of the season.
- Jarid Kunkle won the 270cc micro make-up feature held over from the season opening Goldie Meitzler Memorial and then completed the sweep by leading every lap of the regularly schedule 270 nightcap.
- Danny Buccafusca (Slingshots) and Dakota Kohler (Junior Slingers) were both feature winners on the night as well.
June 19, 2013 Video Highlights Read More →
- Action Track USA hosted the Ronnie Tobias Memorial, which consisted of Twin 17-lap features for all four divisions. The fields were set using timed hot laps, followed by b-mains to fill in the fields.
- Rick Eckert became the first two-time winner by taking the first SpeedSTR feature, while Billy Pauch Jr. won the second feature. Kenny Brightbill ended the night as the overall point leader with finishes of 2nd and 4th.
- The wingless 600 micros once again put on a thrilling show, with Kyle Lick breaking through to take the first feature and Brian Carber edging Jay Hartman to win the second.
- There were no repeat winners on the night with eight different drivers taking the victories.
June 12, 2013 Video Highlights Read More →
Kutztown Action Track Tidbits
- It was a spectacular night of racing at Kutztown with incredible racing and racy surface.
- Billy Pauch and USAC star Bryan Clauson had a great battle for the lead with Pauch ultimately coming out on top in the SpeedSTRs.
- Kenny Brightbill was quickest in SpeedSTR timed hot laps but was involved in a mid-race incident and restarted at the rear of the field. From there he went on a tear and charged back up for a podium finish.
- Jason VanDoren won a wingless 600 micro thriller over James Morris and Kyle Lick.
June 4, 2013 Video Highlights Read More →
Action Track USA Tidbits
- After rain halted competition last week, the Kutztown Action Track got in their first complete night of racing on Wednesday.
- Due to time constraints, track management only ran heat races for the 600cc micro sprints. The other three divisions were lined up via timed hot laps and b-mains.
- Rick Eckert became the first ever SpeedSTR winner at Kutztown when he took the checkered in the May 22 makeup feature which opened up the show. Eckert was leading in the second feature when he clipped an infield tire and spun. Mike Mahaney inherited the lead and went on two win the second 30-lap feature.
- Jay Hartman (600 wingless micros), Tommy Kunsman Jr. (270 micros) and Matt Miller (slingshots) were the other three winners on the night.
May 29, 2013 Video Highlights Read More →