- A strong crowd came out to see the URC sprint cars, NASCAR 358 modifieds and vintage cars in action on Saturday night. Both the sprints and modifieds delivered with exciting last lap battles to the finish.
- Defending series champion Robbie Stillwaggon passed Troy Betts in turn 1 on the final lap to pick up another win on the URC trail.
- A wild double flip in the third URC heat sent the top wing off Kevin Darling’s car high into into the air and landed in a tree outside turn 1.
- Meme DeSantis win in the 358 modified feature denied Craig Von Dohren his 300th career win and broke Duane Howard’s five race winning streak.
- Former Grandview Late Model champion Ronnie Peck dominated the vintage car feature from start to finish.
June 15, 2013 Video Highlights Read More →