- Action Track USA hosted the Ronnie Tobias Memorial, which consisted of Twin 17-lap features for all four divisions. The fields were set using timed hot laps, followed by b-mains to fill in the fields.
- Rick Eckert became the first two-time winner by taking the first SpeedSTR feature, while Billy Pauch Jr. won the second feature. Kenny Brightbill ended the night as the overall point leader with finishes of 2nd and 4th.
- The wingless 600 micros once again put on a thrilling show, with Kyle Lick breaking through to take the first feature and Brian Carber edging Jay Hartman to win the second.
- There were no repeat winners on the night with eight different drivers taking the victories.
June 12, 2013 Video Highlights Read More →
Action Track USA Tidbits
- After rain halted competition last week, the Kutztown Action Track got in their first complete night of racing on Wednesday.
- Due to time constraints, track management only ran heat races for the 600cc micro sprints. The other three divisions were lined up via timed hot laps and b-mains.
- Rick Eckert became the first ever SpeedSTR winner at Kutztown when he took the checkered in the May 22 makeup feature which opened up the show. Eckert was leading in the second feature when he clipped an infield tire and spun. Mike Mahaney inherited the lead and went on two win the second 30-lap feature.
- Jay Hartman (600 wingless micros), Tommy Kunsman Jr. (270 micros) and Matt Miller (slingshots) were the other three winners on the night.
May 29, 2013 Video Highlights Read More →