Big Diamond Tidbits
- In the 358 modifieds Duane Howard won his 200th career feature race on Friday night. It was his first win ever in the Eastern Rigging #11 car.
- Craig Von Dohren held a big lead with four laps remaining but ran out of fuel off turn four.
- Defending champion Robbie Stillwaggon came from 14th to win the URC sprint car main event. He passed Bryn Gohn for second on lap 21 and took the lead from Davie Franek just one lap later.
- A strong field of 32 sprints filled the Big Diamond pit area. There were four red flags during the night, including two in the feature for hard crashes involving Tim Kelly and JJ Grasso.
- After winning a time-limited Roadrunner feature last time out, Marc Berzowski came from deep in the field to repeat in their 20 lap feature.
April 26, 2013 Video Highlights Read More →