The indoor racing season is back with the running of the annual Gambler’s Classic in Atlantic City’s Boardwalk Hall. The GSP Video cameras once again covered all the wild action from the entire weekend.
2014 Atlantic City Indoor Race Video Highlights Read More →
- Matt Janisch won Saturday’s TQ midget Octoberfest finale at Borgers Speedway after making the mid-race pass on Lou Cicconi. Billy Pauch, who made a rare pavement appearance, started and finished in third.
- GSP Video will not be producing a complete raceday DVD from this event. Footage from the day will be used in an upcoming promotional video for the track
October 26, 2013 Video Highlights Read More →
- GSP Video was invited to Borgers Speedway for one of the biggest shows they’ve ever run on the 1/7-mile paved oval. The ‘Rumble on the Ridge’ TQ midget feature paid $2,000 to win and drew full field of cars.
- Brett Conkling inherited the lead in the TQ midget feature after the front row of Matt Janisch and Anthony Sesley collided on an early restart. Conkling led the rest of the way for the feature win.
- Mike Lapicki and Loudon Reimert swapped the lead a couple times late in the slingshot feature with Lapicki coming out on top.
- Justin Gumley took the lead on the first lap of the Sr. Champ Kart feature took the wire-to-wire win for a $1,250 payday. A slew of other karting divisions took part in the afternoon and evening of racing as well.
October 5, 2013 Video Highlights Read More →
GAMBLERS CLASSIC THREE QUARTER MIDGET WIN TO ANTHONY SESELY; NAPA BOARDWALK HALL INDOOR SATURDAY SUPPORT FEATURES WON BY RUDOLPH, SIEBER AND HIEBER
(Event Press Release) ATLANTIC CITY, NJ – Anthony Sesely of Matawan, N.J. drove perhaps the most perfect race of his career and won the biggest race prize in Indoor Three Quarter midget racing Saturday when he led the 40-lap Gamblers Classic feature wire to wire. Erick Rudolph of Ransomville, N.Y. won his third 600 Micro feature in his last four starts, Cody Sieber of Mifflintown, Pa., won the Champ Kart main event and Gary Hieber took the checkered flag in the Slingshot feature.
2013 Atlantic City Indoor Race Video Highlights Read More →
‘COFFEE CUP’ WIN IN DUNKIN’ DONUTS CENTER TO BURNED, BUT UNBOWED TED CHRISTOPHER; SIEBER WINS THRILLING CHAMP KART CO-FEATURE
(Event Press Release) PROVIDENCE, R.I. – Ted Christopher of Plainville, Conn., came back from a fiery incident that occurred in the pit area, and, with left hand tightly bandaged, raced his to the lead by Patrick Emerling, Orchard Park, N.Y., with eight laps remaining in the 40-lap ‘Coffee Cup’ main event inside Dunkin’ Donuts Center here.
Coffee Cup Indoor Race Video Highlights Read More →
MIKE LICHTY WINS FATHEADZ EYEWEAR INDOOR THREE QUARTER MIDGET INAUGURAL IN BALTIMORE BEFORE LARGE CROWD
(Event Press Release) BALTIMORE, MD – Mike Lichty, of Innerkip, Ontario, the only Canadian driver in the field, drove to a dramatic victory in the first ever Fatheadz Eyewear Indoor Three Quarter (TQ) Midget race at 1st Mariner Arena in downtown Baltimore, Md., Saturday night. Lichty, who started tenth in the 23-car starting field, managed to avoid several early mixups that took out several of his rivals, and was in front of the field by the halfway point of the race.
Baltimore Indoor Race Video Highlights Read More →